Every school must have a table of values ??that frames their daily work in the classroom. In our case, these are summarized in an Ideology, which includes input from parents, teachers and students for more than a century of teaching.
SEK International Institution, serving the common effort to improve the human being, is based on the following principles:
- The students and his world are the measure of all life and teaching of the institution, which respects him as and individual, attends to his personal development and facilitates his fulfillment and learns to be happy.
- SEK International Institution and educates for freedom. Accepts the chanllenge that this means and the student's responsibility to their own acts.
- Sek International does not discriminate any of the members of the community.
- SEK International promotes awareness in solidarity and esteem of the students work as the primary factor for promoting people.
- SEK International Institution, a human community, is open to any educational experience that aims with their goals.